Employee Appreciation Day
The one day a year when bosses across the United States have the chance to support, thank and reward workers. Since
most employees will spend more time at work than they will in any other activity, except sleeping, it’s nice to be appreciated. Show those who work for you that you care and appreciate all they do for you and the company. The first official Employee Appreciation Day was in 1995.
When is Employee Appreciation Day?
Employee Appreciation Day is an unofficial holiday, which is celebrated annually on the first Friday of March.
Type of Holiday?
How is Employee Recognition Day celebrated?
- Buy your employees lunch
- Let your employees leave work early
- You can give your employees the day off but that is unlikely
- Host an office party
- Host a team working event to bring your employees and together
- Give your employees a small gift
Employee Recognition Day Facts:
- The first official Employee Appreciation Day was in 1995
- Used as a way to boost employee morale
Popular Social Media Hashtags:
#employeeengagement #employeeappreciation #fridayfeeling #thankyou
Celebrities who celebrate their birthday on March 2nd:
- Dr. Seuss – Famous Author
- Becky G – Singer
- Chris Martin – Singer
- Rebel Wilson – Actress
- Mikhail Gorbachev – Former General Secretary of the Communist Party of the Soviet Union
- Reggie Bush – Football Player
- Jon Bon Jovi – Singer
- Karen Carpenter – Singer
- Desi Arnaz – TV actor
- Jefferson Davis – President of the Confederate States
- Jheri Redding – Hairdresser/businessman
- Henrik Lundqvist – Swedish ice hockey player
What’s your favorite holiday to celebrate in March?