INTERNATIONAL PANIC DAY
The fact that there is an International Panic Day may cause some to panic. With everything going on in 2020 – we can’t blame you – killing hornets and Covid-19 definitely reason to wonder why we need to celebrate something that causes such chaos in our lives. First we had National Panic Day back in March, now we are celebrating the day on an international level.
Panic is defined as a sudden, extreme, uncontrollable fear or anxiety that often causes unreasonable, irrational, unthinking behavior. This day is celebrated internationally on June 18th, as a day to recognize how stressful life has become and see what can be done to minimize the effects. It is a day devoted to embracing the underlying panic that fills many of us on a daily basis and to celebrate the constant fear we all live in. We don’t know about you but celebrating the constant fear we all live in seems a bit on the bizarre side – but to each his own. If you feel okay celebrating your panic then enjoy yourself.
When is International Panic Day?
This holiday is celebrated every year on June 18th.
How is National Panic Day Celebrated?
- Gather friends to have a horror movie marathon and vote on the one that is the scariest.
- Conversely, watch comedies and Disney movies to keep your stress at bay.
- Purchase and/or distribute “Keep Calm” posters.
- Have some fun with the holiday, run around your house yelling, waving your arms and letting off steam.
- May we suggest meditating?
- Take a deep breath – it really helps!
- Panic is defined as a sudden, extreme, uncontrollable fear or anxiety that often causes unreasonable, irrational, unthinking behavior.
- Panic at the Disco is a famous rock band.
- There is nothing out there about anyone owning up to this wonderful holiday. Can you blame them?
Famous Birthdays June 18th:
- Trippie Redd – American Rapper
- Josh Dun – Drummer
- Blake Shelton – Country Singer.
- Paul McCartney – Singer/Icon former Beatle’s member
- Isabella Rosellina – Famous Actress
- Scooter Braun – Justin Bieber’s manager
Popular Social Media Hashtags:
#internationalpanicday #dontpanic #panicday