National Look Alike Day
Look Alike Day is a fun holiday invented to celebrate identical twins, clones, copycats and anyone else who you look like or who looks like you.
When is National Look Alike Day?
It’s the same day every month, April 20th
The unofficial holiday with unknown origins encourages people to dress up and look like someone else. This person could be someone you look up to or a celebrity you are a fan of.
How to Celebrate?
- Dress alike
- If you know your look alike, spend the day with them. Dress up identically and copy each other’s mannerisms, and have fun with people struggling to tell you apart!
- Find out what celebrity looks like you. Dress up like them, talk like them and walk like them. If it is a singer you look alike sing their songs the whole day long. If it is a author, then read out lines from their books every time you speak with someone.
Facts/Trivia about Look Alike Day:
- Did You Know……that it is said that there are at least 7 people in the world who look like you?
- The day was created by feature television reporter, Jack Etzel, in the 1980s. He was in downtown Pittsburgh with photographer Rick Minutello, when a man looking like a famous actor happened by. Etzel asked him who people think he looks like and continued to ask that question for a couple of hours asking others the same question.
Celebrities who celebrate their birthdays on 20th April
- Luke Kuechly – Football player
- Andy Serkis – Movie actor
- Felix Baumgartner – Daredevil
- Curt Hawkins – Wrestler
- Florian Bellanger – Chef
- Miggy Tolentino – Dancer
- Joey Lawrence – TV actor
- Netsa Alchimister – Model
- Kal Swan – Heavy Metal Rocker
- Mauricio Gugelmin,- Brazilian racing driver
Popular Social Media Hashtags for April 20th:
#cannabisday #420 #weedday #lookalikeday #whoisyourlookalike