National Pack Your Lunch Day
If there is any day of the year you should pack your lunch for work or for school, March 10th is the perfect day. Pack your lunch day is when you brown bag it. In other words, you prepare your meal at home and take it to work.
When is National Pack Your Lunch Day
It is celebrated every year on March 9th
Type of Holiday:
Unofficial. Fun Holiday.
How do you celebrate National Pack Your Lunch Day?
- Bring your lunch to work or school
- Invite your friends to bring their lunch in and eat together
- Buy a special lunch and bring it to work or school
- Buy your favorite cold cuts, make an amazing sandwich and send it to school with the kids or bring it to work
- Join a lunch club – where one person brings food for everyone one day a week – then switch
- If this is new to you – start off with a couple of times a week
- Donate the money you save to the charity of your choice
National Pack Your Lunch Day Trivia/Facts:
- Turkey, ham and roast beef are among the favorite sandwiches for American people to bring to lunch
- Be prepared if you like to bring lunch – bring leftovers
- You can save as much as $25 a week when you bring lunch every day
Popular Social Media Hashtags:
#eatright #free #wherearetheveggiesthough #brownbagit