No Brainer Day
When someone refers to something as a “no brainer” what they are trying to tell you is that the decisions or choices that are required need very little effort and thought. This holiday is said to have been created by Adrienne Sioux Koopersmith in the United States as a way to remind people that most things are simple and that many problems we encounter daily have obvious and easy solutions.
When is No Brainer Day?
Celebrated the same day every year, February 27th
Type of Holiday?
Unofficial. Fun Holiday
How is No Brainer Day celebrated?
- It is only right this day is celebrated by doing absolutely nothing. To avoid making any decision, this is a day your brain should relax. Stop over analyzing everything and go with the flow.
No Brainer Day Trivia/Facts:
- The human brain is the largest brain of all vertebrates relative to body size
- It weighs about 3.3 lbs
- The brain makes up about 2 percent of a human’s body weight
- The cerebrum makes up 85 percent of the brain’s weight
- It contains about 86 billion nerve cells (neurons)
Popular Social Media Hashtags:
Celebrities who celebrate their birthday on February 27th :
- Chelsea Clinton – President Clinton’s daughter
- Josh Groban – Singer
- Elizabeth Taylor – Actress/Deceased
- John Steinbeck – Author/Deceased
- Ralph Nader – Consumer Advocate
- JoAnne Woodward – Actress, Married to Paul Newman
February is filled with a variety of holidays including Elmo’s Birthday, Stuffed Mushroom Day, National Wear Red Day and let us not forget World Nutella Day. We have you covered whether you are looking for a holiday in a specific month or industry – Special Days of the Month is your go-to place.