SON AND DAUGHTER DAY
Son and Daughter Day is a day to celebrate your children. Just in case you may have missed one of the other 364 days in the year – because let’s be honest isn’t every day with your child a celebration? This day is a time to show your children how much you appreciate them, how special and important they are to you and how much you cherish them.
When is Son and Daughter Day?
August 11th. Celebrated annually on August 11th.
How is This Special Day Celebrated?
- Spend time with your little cherubs
- Stay off your phone and really focus on your child
- Go see a sporting event
- Invite family over for a bbq
- Plan something you know your child has been wanting to do and help them cross something off their bucket list
Son and Daughter Day Trivia/Facts:
- There is no information out there as to who invented this holiday
Celebrities who celebrate their birthday on August 11th:
- Chris Hemsworth – Actor
- Savannah Chrisley – Reality Star
- Hulk Hogan – Professional Wrestler
- Viola Davis – Actress
- Alex Haley – Author wrote the novel “Roots”
- Mike Douglas, TV personality, singer
- Stephen Wozniak – co-founder of Apple Computer
Popular Social Media Hashtags:
#sonsanddaughtersday #ilovemyson #ilovemydaughter
Do you celebrate this day or is every day all about your children? How do you celebrate the day?