World Pizza Maker’s Day
World Pizza Maker’s Day is a day that celebrates one of the world’s favorite food and the people who make it. Pizza is a flat, usually, round baked dough covered with sauce, cheese and frequently topped with meatballs, sausage, mushrooms or anchovies. This is a holiday where people can enjoy one of the most popular and iconic dishes in the world and kick back with a slice as they spend time with friends and family. The pizza wasn’t invented until the 18th century in Naples, Italy. It wasn’t until years later that Italian immigrants began to bring this dish home to the United States.
When is World Pizza Maker’s Day
Annually – October 25th
Type of Holiday:
Unofficial. Fun Holiday.
How to Celebrate World Pizza Maker’s Day:
- Make your own pizza for dinner
- Have pizza for breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Look for an amazing deal today on pizza and when you go to pick up the pizza thank the pizza maker
Trivia/Facts about World Pizza Maker Day:
- Every year, four billion pizzas are sold in the U.S. The majority of these are from restaurants, pizza chains, and pizzerias, but about a billion of those are grocery bought frozen pizzas.
Celebrities who celebrate their birthdays on October 25th:
- Katy Perry – Singer
- Pablo Picasso – Artist
- Ciara – Singer
- Samantha Bee – Comedian/TV Host
- James Carville – Political Commentator
Popular Hashtags for Social Media:
#pizza #pizzamakerday #ilovepizza